Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 19 Purification, Workout and Food



WOW! only 2 more days and I'm done.  Its been a great experience and I feel great.  Ive only lost 2 lbs (wt loss was not a goal for me) so I have maintained weight and my energy throughout, despite no caffeine.
I am looking forward to pizza Sun. night and a cup of coffee Mon morning though.
Another great 6:30 am Fri workout.
We supersetted:        
1.)  Incline bench (4sec ecc/4 sec conc) x 10-12  w/ 1 arm cable low rows in staggered stance x 8-10 for 3
               sets.
2.)  25 yd walking explosive sled push/ return puling w/ lateral plank top leg lift and
              simultaneous shld abd x 10 each side for 2 sets.
3.)  Alt Post rot step /cable biceps pulls x 12 w/ TRX triceps for 3 sets.
4.)  Calf raises using leg pres x 10 w/ Ab wheel x10  for 3 sets.

All that in 45 mins and close to 400 cal burned.

My favorite meal today was a simple mix of brown rice, black beans red and yellow peppers, avocado and hot sauce.

If interested in the purification program let me know.  It is through Standard Process.  Its a whole foods based supplement co.  Awesome quality and products.

Get Strong! Stay Strong!
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment